Chapters of My Life

on 9:16 PM

Since I was on the 4th grade, I had a dream to become a writer. Specifically, a successful writer which books are all best seller. But when I enter the new phase of my life which I know many people with different characteristics, I was influenced by those things and began to forget my dream.

But actually, the feeling of create some stories sometimes appears. Sometimes i just want to go to my computer and start typing a silly but amazing stories. I want to write a lot of story and show it to the world. But, sometimes the inspiration seems like they hate me and fly away from me.

In April 2010, I found a stairway to my dream. My Indonesian teacher, Miss Widi, gave me and my friends an assignment to write about ourselves. Well, it was not just a story, but it was an autobiography. Start from our childhood until our time at Senior High School.

When I wrote mine, I got an idea to publish it in Internet, so the world can know me and my writings. So, here I am, publish my autobiography so you can read it.


Thanks to Miss Widi for the assignment. Last but not least, thanks to everyone who has brighten up my life and fill my life with millions of memories.

Cheers!

0 comments: